tiles-users mailing list archives

From Eric B <ebe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: OptionsRenderer not working
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:49:22 GMT
On 13-10-27 3:18 PM, Mick Semb Wever wrote:> ClamAV 0.96.5

 >> Some extra questions while i keep looking…
 >>   - are you using tiles-request-1.0.3, tiles-autotag-1.1, and tiles-3.0.1
 >>   - have you the spring xml configured like in http://bit.ly/1imSa9T
 >>   - and if so can you share your tilesInitializer and container classes
 >
 > Could you also post a stack trace when the code is in
 > OptionsRenderer.render(..)
 >
 > ~mck

Was using tiles-3.0.1 and it didn't work so I reverted to Tiles 3.0.0 and had the same problems.

Stack trace when in OptionsRenderer.render() (I've attached an screenshot of the context variable
as retrieved by line 144 of
BasicTilesContainer.getAttributeContext()):

Daemon Thread [http-bio-8880-exec-1] (Suspended)
	owns: SocketWrapper  (id=11250)
	BasicTilesContainer.getAttributeContext(Request) line: 144
	OptionsRenderer.render(String, Request) line: 96
	ChainedDelegateRenderer.render(String, Request) line: 68
	BasicTilesContainer.render(Attribute, Request) line: 259
	InsertAttributeModel.renderAttribute(TilesContainer, boolean, Attribute, Request) line: 188

	InsertAttributeModel.execute(boolean, String, String, Object, String, String, String, Attribute,
boolean, Request, ModelBody) line: 132
	InsertAttributeTag.doTag() line: 300
	default.jsp line: 13
	default.jsp line: not available
	default_jsp(HttpJspBase).service(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line: 70
	default_jsp(HttpServlet).service(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 728
	default.jsp line: not available
	JspServletWrapper.service(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse, boolean) line: 432
	JspServlet._serviceJspFile(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse, String, boolean) line:
390
	JspServlet.serviceJspFile(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse, String, boolean) line:
not available
	JspServlet.service(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line: 334
	JspServlet(HttpServlet).service(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 728
	ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 305
	ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 210
	ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequest, ServletResponse, ApplicationDispatcher$State)
line: 749
	ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ServletRequest, ServletResponse, ApplicationDispatcher$State)
line: 487
	ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 412
	ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 339
	TilesView$2(ServletRequest).forward(String) line: 265
	TilesView$2(ServletRequest).doForward(String) line: 228
	TilesView$2(AbstractClientRequest).dispatch(String) line: 57
	DispatchRenderer.render(String, Request) line: 45
	OptionsRenderer.render(String, Request) line: 116
	BasicTilesContainer.render(Attribute, Request) line: 259
	BasicTilesContainer.render(Request, AttributeContext) line: 397
	BasicTilesContainer.render(Definition, Request) line: 238
	BasicTilesContainer.render(String, Request) line: 221
	DefinitionRenderer.render(String, Request) line: 59
	TilesView.renderMergedOutputModel(Map<String,Object>, HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse)
line: 145
	TilesView(AbstractView).render(Map<String,?>, HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse)
line: 263
	DispatcherServlet.render(ModelAndView, HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line: 1208

	DispatcherServlet.processDispatchResult(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse, HandlerExecutionChain,
ModelAndView, Exception) line: 992
	DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line: 939
	DispatcherServlet.doService(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line: 856
	DispatcherServlet(FrameworkServlet).processRequest(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse)
line: 936
	DispatcherServlet(FrameworkServlet).doGet(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line:
827
	DispatcherServlet(HttpServlet).service(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line: 621

	DispatcherServlet(FrameworkServlet).service(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line:
812
	DispatcherServlet(HttpServlet).service(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 728

Spring Config:
	<!-- Tiles page resolver -->
	<bean class="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles3.SpringWildcardServletTilesApplicationContext"
autowire="constructor" />
	<bean id="viewResolver" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles3.TilesViewResolver"

		<property name="cache" value="false"/>
		<property name="viewClass" value="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles3.TilesView"
/>
	</bean>

	<bean id="tilesConfigurer" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles3.TilesConfigurer">
		<property name="tilesInitializer">
			<bean class="com.ia.system.tiles3.TilesInitializer" />
		</property>
	</bean>

TilesInitializer.java:
public class TilesInitializer extends AbstractTilesInitializer {

	@Override
	protected AbstractTilesContainerFactory createContainerFactory(ApplicationContext context)
{
		return new TilesContainerFactory();
	}

}

TilesContainerFactory.java:
public class TilesContainerFactory extends BasicTilesContainerFactory {
	@Override
	protected Renderer createTemplateAttributeRenderer(BasicRendererFactory rendererFactory,
ApplicationContext applicationContext, TilesContainer container,
			AttributeEvaluatorFactory attributeEvaluatorFactory) {
		Renderer renderer = super.createTemplateAttributeRenderer(rendererFactory, applicationContext,
container, attributeEvaluatorFactory);
		OptionsRenderer optionsRenderer = new OptionsRenderer(applicationContext, renderer);
		return optionsRenderer;
	}

	@Override
	protected <T> PatternDefinitionResolver<T> createPatternDefinitionResolver(Class<T>
customizationKeyClass) {
		PrefixedPatternDefinitionResolver<T> r = new PrefixedPatternDefinitionResolver<T>();
		r.registerDefinitionPatternMatcherFactory("WILDCARD", new WildcardDefinitionPatternMatcherFactory());
		r.registerDefinitionPatternMatcherFactory("REGEXP", new RegexpDefinitionPatternMatcherFactory());
		return r;
	}

}