tiles-users mailing list archives

From Eric B <ebe...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to use Tiles roles in templates?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 01:40:03 GMT
I'm trying to figure out how I can use template roles to use different template definitions
for different roles in my system.  I'm using Spring 3.2.4
with Spring Security and Tiles 3.0.x.

I see that in the template definitions, there is a "role" attribute.  Is there anyway I can
tie in the Spring Security roles to the Tiles roles?  ie:
given a specific Spring Security role, only have specific templates available.

This would avoid me having to use if/else statements in my templates to determine which sections
should be available for which roles.

Thanks,

Eric