tiles-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Le Bas <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Re: Upgrading Struts-Tiles
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 00:14:39 GMT
Hi Ɓukasz,

I didn't even know struts supported freemarker. Well, I'll admit I've
not used struts in the past 10 years...

So... how do you register the struts tags with freemarker without tiles?
I think it should work more or less the same.

Concerning how we do it for tiles: I don't remember how we did back in
in tiles 2.2, it's probably similar to 3.0, which is awkwards. For 3.1
I'm reworking it into just  registering a variable in freemarker's
configuration object:

https://github.com/nlebas/tiles/blob/master/tiles-freemarker/src/main/java/org/apache/tiles/freemarker/TilesFreemarkerServlet.java

Hope this helps,
Nick