tiles-users mailing list archives

From Venu Gopalan <venugopala...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:51:55 GMT
Thank you Torsten, Thank you very much. My problem was the POM was unable to pull libs... Anyways,
Thank you very much. I'll try to implement this and update.
Much appreciated.
Venu

    On Tuesday, 14 March 2017 10:39 AM, Torsten Krah <krah.tm@gmail.com> wrote:

 Am Dienstag, den 14.03.2017, 14:21 +0000 schrieb Venu Gopalan:
> If that jar can be built, it would be a lottery for may people who
> work with govt projects where old technologies are still in
> place.http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts1/trunk OR apache/struts1

Just in case you are unable to build it, i did build it and put it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_MNsWVEHuYbQXR5eHdzaW9VZEE/view?usp=sharing

kind regards

Torsten