tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:00:47 GMT
Hello Venu
The JARs probably are lost forever, however the best points to start could
be:
1. The trunk of the Struts 1.4 project:
https://github.com/apache/struts1/tree/trunk
WARNING! It was never released, so it may bite.
In this project you can find the Tiles 2 (2.0.5 AFAIK) integration source
code:
https://github.com/apache/struts1/tree/trunk/tiles2
If you are not using the snapshot of Struts 1.4, however, most probably it
won't compile using, for example, Struts 1.3, but give it a try.

2. An interesting project could be this:
https://github.com/kawasima/struts1-forever

They apply security fixes to Struts 1 even if it is unsupported officially.
The "trunk" branch contains the 1.4 snapshot, however I don't know if it is
maintained, you should ask.

This is the best that I can do.

HTH
Antonio