tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java import wildcards
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 23:50:12 GMT
We've tended toward "no wildcards" and I think we should continue with
that.  If you find spots where there are wildcards it is likely from a
rogue settings in someone's ide.  I dont think using wildcards has much of
a pro when it comes to saving lines of code if you use an ide.....the ide
makes imports seamless.  Most of the time you don't even notice their
existence.