tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.0 code freeze
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 16:33:35 GMT
I think we should basically freeze the whole repo at this point. I'd said
in the last post that tp31 branch was still open to dev, but that's not a
great idea as we might yet have tweaks for master that could occur in
tp31.  So, I think the better approach should be to assume that master and
tp31 are both frozen except for change that will go into 3.2.0's release
build this friday.