tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Download Page
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 18:07:08 GMT
I think it might be a good idea to include a "Download Page" on our web
site. It would let us better list the versions we have out there and would
get us better in line with Apache Infrastructure - for example:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1255

I'm also seeing that we yet have spots where we dont' link to the mirror
system. And finally, it would be nice to have a "generic" download page
where we could point external links to - like the new "documentation"
feature in StackOverflow (right now it's sorta hardcoded to the mirror
which isn't so good because we'll have to change that all the time).

I quickly took a swipe at such a page:

http://tinkerpop.apache.org/downloads.html

It is NOT "linked to" by anything at this point so it is "hidden". I just
wanted to have something that everyone could look at to get the idea of
what such a page might look like.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Stephen