tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Wilmes <twil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Thinking on Release
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:25:06 GMT
Sounds good and I will include benchmark numbers.  I probably won't have
large scale Spark cluster #'s at the time of PR but maybe can get those out
during the freeze.  I did have one question, should this work go into the
3.1 line or just 3.2.x?

Thanks,
Ted

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Marko Rodriguez <okrammarko@gmail.com>
wrote:

> @Ted: When you get that PR out, I will immediately focus on reviewing it.
> Please make sure your branch has master/ merged into it so we know we know
> that if the code/design is good, then there won’t be any hiccups on merge.
>
> *** Also, benchmarks that dropping paths is “good” will be very important
> so hopefully you have that coming too.
>
> Thanks,
> Marko.
>
> http://markorodriguez.com
>

> > On Jul 6, 2016, at 8:07 AM, Stephen Mallette <spmallette@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > We're starting to go through reviews now with some earnest. Unless there
> > are concerns, I think that we should target code freeze for Friday at
> this
> > point.
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Ted Wilmes <twilmes@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Quick update, I plan on getting a PR in late tonight or tomorrow morning
> >> for 1254.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Ted

> >> some

> >> okrammarko@gmail.com>

It
> >> save

> >> looks

We have a

> >> for

> >> was
4th as the
> >> target

> >> pluradj@gmail.com>

Apache Gremlin.

other Apache
don't even include

> >> standard
was mandatory we
> >> would
at this point. i'm
> >> good
them to be?

latter doesn't look
> >> so

Rodriguez <

are 2 severe bug
> >> fixes
there. 3.2.0 had lots of
by incurring bugs. :|

distributables are supposed
apache-gremlin*.zip. Maybe
with this release.

besides the
> >> source
The two other
I think we should keep
what is being
correct.

<pluradj@gmail.com

distributables are supposed
apache-gremlin*.zip. Maybe
with this release.

Stephen Mallette <

to have another hand there.

AM, Ted Wilmes <

good.  I'd be interested in
so that I might be able to
> >> help

5:35 AM, Marvin Froeder <

some reason I though it was on the

at 10:22 PM, Stephen Mallette <

need to relocate anything. The
so we will just remove it for future

2016 at 4:55 AM, Jean-Baptiste Musso <

is a good idea. This could make these
often felt that the -incubating suffix
"alpha-ish" / "beta-ish", even though
> >> they

bug fixes never hurt.

25, 2016 at 12:49 AM, Stephen Mallette <

a lot of good fixes/optimizations to 3.1.3
we shouldn't exercise our new found TLP
> >> powers
rid of the "-incubating" at the end of our
thoughts?