tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Freeze 3.1.8/3.2.6/3.3.0
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 18:08:59 GMT
Hi all, Ted and I are finishing up release stuff now that all votes are
closed. There were some hassles with pypi - apparently some APIs became
deprecated and i had to fix some things in various configurations. Anyway,
they finally published but I'll have some updates to make to docs/poms
after this. Python ecosystem is so weird to me still.

It will take some time to get all the mirrors to propagate all the
artifacts we're hanging out there this afternoon so I think we'll just wait
until monday to make an official announcement for release. I'll wait until
monday too to update the web site, then it can all happen at once.

Release branches should all be re-opened shortly. I just have Gremlin
DotNet release candidate to do and then i'll bump to snapshot. I'll post
back here when that's done