tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject Deprecation removal for 3.4.0
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 13:23:00 GMT
I just wanted to call attention to a change I just pushed via CTR:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/b75cfb8ec529aad957d5a631b15cc3afcf86186f

It removes a number of somewhat random/unclassifiable deprecations we've
had hanging around going back to 3.2.x. I don't think any were really user
facing - mostly for internal use or for graph providers (somewhat unlikely
any were in use really). As they didn't really "fit" together nicely I
didn't bother to create a JIRA and push it through an official code review
in a PR as we normally would, but all the removals are fully documented in
the changelog and upgrade docs.

If there are any concerns about the removals, please let me know.