tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From kARTHIK R <k4rth...@gmail.com>
Subject GREMLIN_ENDPOINT is not used or configurable
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2018 21:51:51 GMT
Hi Team,

Server and Remote configurations (server.yaml, remote.yaml) currently just
allow you to mention host and port. Any thoughts on exposing the route
within the server as well as a configurable option? Something like:
host : abc.com
port : 8182
route : /g

Internally, this would construct a URI to http://abc.com:8182/g (Ofcourse,
we would default to the current behavior if route is not mentioned)

Looking at the code, I do see the GREMLIN_ENDPOINT variable in the abstract
handler, but I don't see it being used anywhere apart from the websocket
channelizer. Maybe I'm missing something?

Endpoint:
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/master/gremlin-server/src/main/java/org/apache/tinkerpop/gremlin/server/AbstractChannelizer.java#L95
Channelizer:
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/master/gremlin-server/src/main/java/org/apache/tinkerpop/gremlin/server/channel/WebSocketChannelizer.java#L98