tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject Travis Job Naming
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 19:44:51 GMT
I've long been tired of seeing a failing job in Travis and then just seeing
a red "X" and a job number and then having to scroll through the log output
to figure out which particular build job failed. was it python? was it
.NET? was it just regular ol' mvn clean install?

Well, I've managed to make some improvements and figured out how to stage
test runs into groups and then assign names to them - here's an example of
what it looks like now:

https://travis-ci.org/apache/tinkerpop/builds/542862332

Now, you see an "X", you immediately know what tanked. excellent