tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 3.5.0 Release Line Name
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2019 19:22:49 GMT
It's been a while on this, so with no suggestions I went ahead and came up
with something:

Apache TinkerPop 3.5.0: The Sleeping Gremlin: No. 18 Entr'acte symphonique

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/tinkerpop/acc9c3cc55c92f94ff345e28c72fc10820dfb1b2/docs/static/images/gremlin-sleeping-beauty.png

If not obvious, it's a reference to The Sleeping Beauty ballet, the music
from which was composed by Tchaikovsky in 1889:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sleeping_Beauty_(ballet)

Hope that's cool with everyone.