tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From pieter martin <pieter.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: KryoSerializable
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:31:29 GMT
Hi,

I am upgrading Sqlg, to 3.4.1 and soon after that to 3.4.3.

The process serialization tests are failing with,

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class is not registered: org.umlg.sqlg.structure.RecordId
Note: To register this class use: kryo.register(org.umlg.sqlg.structure.RecordId.class);

However RecordId is registered in SqlgIoRegistryV3 with

register(GryoIo.class, RecordId.class, null);

I notice in the provider documentation that a serializer should be
provided.
However RecordId implements KryoSerializable which I understood takes
care of serializing the RecordId.

I checked the CustomId class in TinkerPop's code base but it neither
registers a serializer nor implements KryoSerializable.

I get a bit lost in reading the serialization code, can you please
point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Pieter