tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Permission for using an original Gremlin drawing
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2020 23:32:35 GMT
Note that your attachment is unfortunately stripped by apache mail servers.
I did however see it in while your post was in moderation and I think it's
fine for you to utilize that.  We tend to encourage providers to show their
version of Gremlin and to get creative. Could you please post a link to
your image so that others might see it so that we can ensure community
consensus?