tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject docker update
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2020 17:52:41 GMT
Florian noticed that there were some problems with the docker build on
master. As usual, they were related to python incompatibilities - so
annoying. I've pushed a fix to 3.3-dev onward so that all three release
branches continue to use the same docker image which is convenient I
suppose. I think this could have been fixed more easily by just updating
the master branch to bionic from xenial but eh...i dunno, decided to try to
keep the same image across the board instead.

Please regenerate your docker images to get the fix.