tinkerpop-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject ASF Slack
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2020 00:01:32 GMT
I wanted to reach out to see if there is interest in using ASF Slack for
realtime TinkerPop conversations.  Mailing lists are always used for
official discussions per the ASF guidelines, but a number of projects are
also using Slack for both user and dev discussions.

I know it's been tried with IRC in the past but I think with the popularity
and convenience of Slack - many people already use it for other group
conversations - it may see more uptake.

Are people interested in this common area to discuss TinkerPop and gremlin
and such?

If so, I've created the tinkerpop room on asf slack and people just need to
create a slack account via https://s.apache.org/slack-invite

Thanks,

Jeremy