From "McShane, Matthew" <Matthew.McSh...@tfn.com>
Subject sending params to an xsl file using the xsl taglib
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:57:09 GMT
Hello all,

New to the list so I'm sorry if this has been covered (is there anywhere on
the web where i can browse older discussions???)....

My question is: Is it possible to send parameters to a stylesheet using the
<apply> tag?  I have tried the following to no avail:

<xsl:apply xml="test.xml" xsl="test.xsl -param x y" />
and
<xsl:apply xml="test.xml" xsl="test.xsl?x=y" />

I'm using Tomcat 3.1, Xalan 1.2 and the nightly build of jakarta-taglibs
from last night (Oct. 24, 2000)

thanks in advance,
matt.