From Maya Muchnik <mmuch...@pumatech.com>
Subject Re: jsp compiling error
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:38:01 GMT
Thank you, Anthony,

You gave me a good idea how to fix a problem.

In my case we have two servlet.jar files. The first file came in
servlet-2_2.zip from jakarta-tomcat project. The other file we have got
from some Sun MicroSystems site. And when the Tomcat startup.sh builds
CLASSPATH, the second file overrides the first one.

After several experiments and removing the second file (the Sun's file)
the tag example with attributes works.

Thank you again.

Maya Muchnik