From "A. Keyton Weissinger" <keyt...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Programming JSP Tag Libraries Book
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:15:35 GMT
Group,

My name is Keyton Weissinger. I am writing O'Reilly and Associate's
Programming JSP Tag Libraries. I'm pretty early in my development and would
like to request feedback: what would you like to see covered in such a book?

My outline so far is a full coverage of developing and using tags and tag
libraries using examples from a wide variety of sources, many of which from
this project. Furthermore, my book will act as a reference for these tags
and those being proposed for the Sun standard JSP tags (see Sun's JSR 000052
Expert Group).

But I want it to be useful for YOU! What would you like to see?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely yours,
Keyton Weissinger