From "Mark Scott" <msc...@outerforce.com>
Subject RE: Request Taglib
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:36:51 GMT
RE: Request TaglibThis is the example code:
to my understanding jsp:getProperty is for bean property access.
but there is no hdrs bean to be accessed...
-I've only mentioned this piece of code but the same property tag shows up
in other places with no bean to get inf from...
Am I missing something..

<req:headers id="hdrs">
   <jsp:getProperty name="hdrs" property="name"/> = <jsp:getProperty
name="hdrs" property="header"/>
</req:headers>

 request.tld as resource /WEB-INF/request.tld in Web Application root:
Wed Jan 31 16:37:01 EST 2001:<E> <ServletContext-General> Servlet failed
with Ex
ception weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspException: (line 27): hdrs is not defined as
bean
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.jspException(JspLexer.java:574)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mXML_GET_PROPERTY(JspLexer.java,
Compil
ed Code)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mXML_THING(JspLexer.java:1526)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mTOKEN(JspLexer.java:1431)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.nextToken(JspLexer.java, Compiled
Code)

        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.parse(JspLexer.java, Compiled Code)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.doit(JspParser.java, Compiled
Code)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.parse(JspParser.java:109)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.Jsp2Java.outputs(Jsp2Java.java:97)
        at
weblogic.utils.compiler.CodeGenerator.generate(CodeGenerator.java, Co
mpiled Code)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.compilePage(JspStub.java, Compiled
Code)

        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:174)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:164)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:99)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:123)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletCon
textImpl.java:742)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletCon
textImpl.java:686)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(Servlet
ContextManager.java:247)
        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.jav
a:361)
        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:261)

        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java, Compiled
Code)