From "D. Veniseleas" <venis...@uni-duesseldorf.de>
Subject AW: Silly But Most Required
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:58:50 GMT

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von:	Deepak [SMTP:deepak@intelesoftech.com]
Gesendet am:	Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2001 07:48
An:	taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff:	Silly But Most Required

Dear Friends.
I've jumped from Servlet to JSP The basic part before the JSP Taglib I've done.
Now I've to start with Tag Library Definition (TLD). Let me tell you I've TomCat
Installed in my PC which is on Windows 95.
I need Help to start with it. The Concept of Tag Library is clear , but how to
implement it I don't know. I've read so many problems of
taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org. find them interesting , but they scared me too, I
feel its a difficult task of creating an TLD.
well I need to start and anybody can help me I'll be thankful.
1.    First and formost think I'd like to know what is Jakarta-Tomcat Folder
Structure to Store Files and what files.
2.    Can I get a simple step by step example.
Waiting for an favourable response I know it would be a wastage of your time
knowing about too much basic. But still I'm looking for the Response.
Thanks with Regards..

Deepak

 << Datei: ATT00003.htm,html,asp,php >>
[]