From Marius Scurtescu <mar...@multiactive.com>
Subject Re: unable to open tablibrary
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:17:13 GMT
In general you should put the tld into "WEB-INF/tlds", but your
configuration looks OK since you properly reference the location
where you put it (WEB-INF/taglib).

Make sure that the implementation of the tag library (the jar file)
goes to WEB-INF/lib, you don't have a choice on this one. If you
don't have a jar file then you have to put the class files
to WEB-INF/classes.

Marius

--
Marius Scurtescu, Software Engineer