From Chris Widhelm <cwidh...@arcmail.com>
Subject Re: attribute has no value
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:12:20 GMT
Are you trying to use other custom tags like the Jakarta request taglib?

I am guessing that you are trying to get an attribute off of the request
that just so happens to have the same name as the one that you defined
in your tld.

If this is not the case then can you include the jsp in your next post?

Chris Widhelm