From Deepak <dee...@intelesoftech.com>
Subject Re: XPath tags
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:26:47 GMT

Dear Friends.
I've jumped from Servlet to JSP The basic part before the JSP Taglib
I've done. Now I've to start
with Tag Library Definition (TLD). Let me tell you I've TomCat Installed
in my PC which is on
Windows 95.
I need Help to start with it. The Concept of Tag Library is clear , but
how to implement it I don't
know. I've read so many problems of taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org.
find them interesting , but
they scared me too, I feel its a difficult task of creating an TLD.
well I need to start and anybody can help me I'll be thankful.
1.    First and formost think I'd like to know what is Jakarta-Tomcat
Folder Structure to Store Files
and what files.
2.    Can I get a simple step by step example.
Waiting for an favourable response I know it would be a wastage of your
time knowing about too
much basic. But still I'm looking for the Response.
Thanks with Regards..

Deepak