From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: multiple values
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:22:10 GMT
Tahir Awan wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone tell me if "input taglib" or "struts taglib" support multiple
> checkboxes with the same name? And multiselect listbox?

Struts includes a tag named <html:multibox> that supports multiple
checkboxes with the same name.  The underlying form bean property should be
an array, and will be populated with the values of the selected checkboxes.

For a multiselect listbox, you would say something like:

Struts nightly builds are available via <http://jakarta.apache.org/struts>.

> Thanks,
> Tahir

Craig McClanahan