From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Nested tags...
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:27:23 GMT
Tahir Awan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone provide some example about how to use <struts:text> or any struts
> form tag inside <iterate>, such that the properties are like
> email1, email2, email3 ... emailN (using iterator index).

You'll probably get more response on Struts-related issues on the Struts user
mailing list (to subscribe, send an empty message to
STRUTS-USER-SUBSCRIBE@JAKARTA.APACHE.ORG).

Struts does not have any current mechanism to elegantly create sets of property
names inside an iterate loop.  However, this has been a highly requested
feature, and is likely to get added in version 1.1 (we're currently approaching
a 1.0 release, and no more features are slated to be added there).

> Thanks,
> Tahir

Craig McClanahan