From "Lund, Wayne" <wayne.l...@attws.com>
Subject RE: Silly But Most Required
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:53:31 GMT
Deepak,

I personally found both "Core Servlets and JavaServer Pages" and
"Professional Java Server Programming" helpful.  I prefer the latter because
they do an excellent job of showing how java logic in a web page is moved
into a tag library. I've run the examples on both WL and Tomcat and worked
without a hitch.

Enjoy,

Wayne