From ms...@in.ibm.com
Subject Re: Taglibs and WebSphere Application Server 3.5?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 18:20:15 GMT
The War file format is now supported with the release of Patch 2 for WAS.
So you wont require any websphere specific artifacts.

--maneesh

"Thomas Tolborg" <thomas@tolborg.dk> on 01/08/2001 01:12:54 AM

Please respond to taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org

To:   taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:    (bcc: Maneesh K Sahu/India/IBM)
Subject:  Re: Taglibs and WebSphere Application Server 3.5?

Well ... the thing is I am not sure how to proceed. Should I create the
same
directorystructure as proposed in the documentation with WEB-INF etc., or
should I do it in some WebSphere specific manner?

regards,
Thomas Tolborg