From Stefan Håkans <stefan.hak...@ibfs.com>
Subject Verify Error!!
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:53:51 GMT

Hello.
I get this verify error when using tags. Is there an easy answer to why this
might occur ?
It seems as if I am using too many tags on the page because I can remove a
couple of them
(anywhere on the page) and it works fine!

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
html/_0002fhtml_0002fMyPage_0002ejspMyPage_jsp_12, method: _jspService
signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRespo
nse;)V) Illegal target of jump or branch
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.load(JspServlet.java:
113)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspSe
rvlet.java:151)

Thanks in advance/

  Stefan Håkans
I n t e r b i z z   S c a n d i n a v i a  a b
mailto:stefan.hakans@interbizz.se
http://www.interbizz.com