From Stefan Håkans <stefan.hak...@ibfs.com>
Subject Tomcat 3.2.1 problems
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:44:41 GMT
Hello! I just tried to update from Tomcat 3.1 to 3.2.1 and ran into some
problems I'm sure
someone must have had before me :)
When using custom tags, Tomcat complains about not finding web.xml in my
application's web-inf
directory. And when I put it there, Tomacat won't start because of a
java.lang.InstatiationError

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InstantiationError:
org/apache/jasper/Options
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.init(JspServlet.java:205)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.context.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStartup
Interceptor.java:130)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(ContextManager.java:491)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java:453)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:195)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:235)

Thanks in advance/
Stefan Håkans
I n t e r b i z z   S c a n d i n a v i a  a b
mailto:stefan.hakans@interbizz.se
http://www.interbizz.com