From "Mark Scott" <msc...@outerforce.com>
Subject RE: Taglib URI error in Weblogic60
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:41:19 GMT
"-" is my typing
  -----Original Message-----
  From: mmuchnik [mailto:mmuchnik]On Behalf Of Maya Muchnik
  Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 2:23 PM
  To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Subject: Re: Taglib URI error in Weblogic60

  The last my attempt.
  Mark,
  Do you have "-" in the following or this is your typing:
  in jsp

          -<%@ taglib uri="taglib" prefix="input" %>

  in web.xml

          -<?xml version="1.0" ?>

  Maya

  Mark Scott wrote:

    >Try to use "/taglib" instead of "taglib" in both
    >your JSP pages and and web.xml. Also make sure the "taglib.tld"
    >file is actually under the directory "WEB-INF" of your web application
    All these are true, I've tried numerous combinations, still the mesg
    persists
    my jsp is under my webapp root
    the web.xml & taglib.tld are both in WEB-INF
    see my code below..

    Can anyone help with this ?