From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: error in request-examples.war(tld)
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:39:43 GMT
Was fixed last sunday when or who is doing nigtlies for taglibs, can be
outdated, sorry.... try this url instead :

->
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-taglibs/request/examp
les/conf/web.xml <-

(if the url is broken in 2 lines please recompose it on your browser
....)
and then click on download, only for curiosity, can you access it? ..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-taglibs/re
> quest/examples/conf/web.xml?rev=1.4&content-type=text/xml to get a
> corrected web.xml file, and replace the bundled file with that one...
>
> Saludos ,
> Ignacio J. Ortega

'/web/Apache/jakarta-taglibs/request/request-examples.war'