From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: xsl taglib and WebSphere Application Server 3.5ptf2 (again)
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:50:17 GMT
It sure is a WAS problem - getResource() and getResourceAsStream() both
return null.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

> The xsl attribute value must start with a slash (/) and contain the
> context-relative path for the XSL file. I.e., if the XSL file is in
> the top-directory for the web application, use "/htmltable.xsl".
>
> > [...]
>
> Hans
> --
> Hans Bergsten hans@gefionsoftware.com
> Gefion Software http://www.gefionsoftware.com
> Author of JavaServer Pages (O'Reilly), http://TheJSPBook.com

Hans,

I believe I tried everything; "/htmltable.xsl",
"/xsl-examples/htmltable.xsl", "/webapp/xsl-examples/htmltable.xsl" and so
on.

It must be a WebSphere Application Server specific problem, since I have
tried the examples with success on Tomcat.

/Thomas