From Christopher Widhelm <CWidh...@arcmail.com>
Subject RE: Question of using TagLib
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:44:46 GMT
<%
    int zAge = request.getParameter( "age" );
    if (zAge > 10)
    else
%>

 -----Original Message-----
From: Mullin Yu [mailto:mullin.yu@softwareag.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 3:16 AM
To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Question of using TagLib

Hi,

    I'm new of using TagLib. After playing with me for a while, I can now
get the value and print it out on the HTML page easily. But, how can I pass
the value into the jsp coding for further processing:

e.g. (For example, I'm using Request TagLib)
The value will be printed on the HTML page as follow easily:
(I print the value from the parameter through the HTML form or querystring
url)
<req:parameter name="age"/>

But, how can I pass that value to my jsp coding??

<%
    int zAge = <req:parameter name="age"/>;
    if (zAge > 10)
    else