From Gancho Manev <gmane...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Websphere + TagLibs
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:07:29 GMT
Hello REMICOURT,

Monday, July 09, 2001, 4:01:11 PM, you wrote:

RB> Hi everybody,

RB> I hope, i will find the response here...
RB> I am using jakarta taglibs with Jrun and it works
prefectly...
RB> Now I have passed my webapp on Websphere and
encountered a configuration
RB> problem.
RB> If anyone is using them and if it works properly,
can you send me your
RB> installation configuration, I mean:
RB> - where to put the .tld (/WEB-INF in JRun)
RB> - where to put the .jar (/WEB-INF/lib in JRun)
RB> - directive to include in my jsp
RB> If you have an exemple, that will be good.

RB> Thanks a lot for your time

RB> Benoit REMICOURT
RB> Nagora Communication
RB> ----------------------------
RB> mailto:bremicourt@nagora.com
RB> tel:              01-55-95-45-87
RB> Web:     http://www.nagora.com

The .tld files must be in the
.../hosts/defaul_host/<your Web app root>/web/WEB-INF
 and .jar must be in servlet engine classpath.
For example .../hosts/defaul_host/<your Web app
root>/servlets/.

AltX, Sofia
Gancho Manev                            mailto:gmanev72@yahoo.com