From Jacques Brisson <jacquesbris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Websphere + TagLibs
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:23:19 GMT
Bonjour Benoit,

Which version of WAS are you using? We had some
problemes running taglibs (JSP 1.1) on version 3.5.X.

We worked with the upcoming version 4 and everything
went pretty good.

ps. Tu peux me revenir directement a ma boite de
courriel en ecrivant en francais.

Take care,
Jacques Brisson
 --- REMICOURT Benoit <bremicourt@nagora.com> a écrit
: > Hi everybody,

> I hope, i will find the response here...
> I am using jakarta taglibs with Jrun and it works
> prefectly...
> Now I have passed my webapp on Websphere and
> encountered a configuration
> problem.
> If anyone is using them and if it works properly,
> can you send me your
> installation configuration, I mean:
> - where to put the .tld (/WEB-INF in JRun)
> - where to put the .jar (/WEB-INF/lib in JRun)
> - directive to include in my jsp
> If you have an exemple, that will be good.
>
> Thanks a lot for your time
>
> Benoit REMICOURT
> Nagora Communication
> ----------------------------