From Tamiotti Jérôme <jtamio...@xo3.com>
Subject Pb with CTLX
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:25:28 GMT
Hello,
i'm trying to use the Custom Tag Library Extension For UltraDev;
i followed the instructions from the tutorial that uses the struts
framework.
I defined the site as mentionned, switched successfully to the Live
data mode, but in the "use custom tag" window of ultradev, i can't
see the three expected libraries from struts...
Instead, i can read a stack trace of catalina !

I tried with my own tld file, that appeared successfully in the library
window, but there was a problem when selecting my library : it opened
a popup window displaying a JS error in the file "useTagLibs.js" line 245.

I'm using tomcat 4.0 b1.

Has anyone an idea about these two problems ?
Thanks in advance.

Jerome.

Jérôme Tamiotti
Internet Development