From "Daniel Feltham" <Daniel.Felt...@viant.com>
Subject XSL Taglib <br /> problem
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:06:59 GMT
Hi

I'm using the XSL tag library and I'm having problems with the <br />
tag. When I include a <br /> tag in the stylesheet and use the tag to
process an xml document the <br /> tag is turned into a <br/> tag (i.e.
without the whitespace). This means that I get problems when trying to
display the page on macs using netscape because the tag is not
recognised. The text just runs into the other lines.

Is this a bug with the tag library, and are there any suggestions on how
to work around it?

Thanks

Dan