From "REMICOURT Benoit" <bremico...@nagora.com>
Subject RE: Websphere + TagLibs
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:40:40 GMT
Thanks for your answer but I still have an error:

Are you using this in your jsp page ?

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/random" prefix="rand" %>

The error reported is:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to open taglibrary
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/random : Could not locate TLD
META-INF/taglib.tld
	at javax.servlet.ServletException.(ServletException.java:107)
	at org.apache.jasper.JasperException.(JasperException.java:73)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspParseEve
ntListener.java(Compiled Code))
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(DelegatingList
ener.java:116)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Parser.java(Compiled
Code))

Benoit