From "Shelly Mujtaba" <shelly.mujt...@jgsullivan.com>
Subject Most useful Tag library Poll
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 14:34:35 GMT
Hi,
I am preparing a presentation on Jakarta taglibs for my team. I wanted to
get some opinions from experts on this board.
Basically I am looking for a tag library which you find most useful in your
development work, a brief description of why?,  would be useful also. I hope
to use this taglib for my presentation.

I understand that all of us work in vastly different domains, what useful
for me may not be for you. But I am hoping to find some commonality
eventually.

thanks a bunch.
shelly Mujtaba

-----Original Message-----
From: Kees Jongenburger [mailto:keesj@framfab.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 8:17 AM
To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: jsp:include in custom tags

Hi,

can please someone tell me how to dynamically
include file withing a custom tag.

none of the methods seam to work
<% String testpage = "test.jsp"; %> gives:
<jsp:include page="<%= testpage %>"/>

jsp:include needs to have "flush=true"

<% String testpage = "test.jsp"; %>
<jsp:include page="<%= testpage %>" flush="true"/>
Illegal to flush within a custom tag

any clues?