From "Kevin Duffey" <kevin.duf...@home.com>
Subject Validating taglibs?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:22:43 GMT
Hi all,

My first post to this group...I am the creator of an MVC framework called
Theseus. Its similar to Struts, but in many ways different. None the less, I
was debating writing tag-libs for forms to keep my package small. Being that
Sun and JSR-052 is now using the Jakarta tag-libs for their standard, I
would like to have some sort of support for the various tag-libs. I noticed
however that there are not any form based tag-libs. Is this a plan in the
near future to include a standard set of tag-libs for forms? If not, may I
propose the possible addition of a standardized form set of taglibs..perhaps
one that works with the up and coming Java Faces standard? I would like to
possibly collaborate on adding form based tag-libs that can be standardized
upon with this JSR.

Thank you.