From Benoit.Bor...@ionicsoft.com
Subject dbtags : preparedStatement in iplanet
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:51:24 GMT
I experienced a problem while using the execute tag within the
preparedstatement tag in iplanet. I got the message :

Incompatible type for method. Can't convert java.lang.String to int.
              _jspx_th_sql_setColumn_1.setPosition("2");

My JSP :

<sql:preparedStatement id="stmt1" conn="conn1">
<sql:query>
    insert into news(ns_title, ns_summary) values (?,?)
</sql:query>

<sql:execute>
    <sql:setColumn position="1"><%= request.getParameter
("title")%></sql:setColumn>
    <sql:setColumn position="2"><%= request.getParameter
("summary")%></sql:setColumn>
</sql:execute>
</sql:preparedStatement>

Does anybody have an idea ?

Moreover I cannot found the new dbtags.tld in the distribution. How can I
get it ?

Thanks

Benoit Borlee