From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: Hi everyone,
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:23:22 GMT
Kevin,

I can't speak for the group as a whole, but tags like HTML form elements
seem controversial and difficult to get right, and I'd thus personally be
surprised if they ended up in JSPTL 1.0.  The JavaServer Faces (JSR-127)
JSR calls for a tag library in support of "graphical" elements; see

    http://www.jcp.org/jsr/detail/127.jsp

for more information about JSF.

Shawn