From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: Problem installing JSPTL under TC4.0b7 -- never mind
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:03:25 GMT
On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Dmitri Plotnikov wrote:

> In order to diagnose this, I had to rebuild jasper with my system.outs
> in it.  You gotta agree with me that the error message was not
> particularly descriptive.

I do. :-)

Part of the reason this wasn't diagnosed well is that the
<jx:expressionLanguage> tag and the whole idea of switching between
expression languages is most likely going to be a temporary one.

Of course, that's just an excuse.  But my point is that the ugliness will
probably go away soon anyway.

Shawn Bayern
JSPTL Reference-implementation Lead