From "Morgan Delagrange" <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Blob Support
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
How would you envision such functionality?  Since JSPs are a text medium, we did not put a
lot of thought into support for binary data.

- Morgan

Ricardo Rebou├žas wrote on 10/31/01 5:20 am:

Hi there!

I'm a brazilian dbtags's user. I found it just fantastic, it makes building a database driven
jsp simple but robust. Unfortunately I'm missing Blob Field support. Is there any intention
of yours on making it available? If yes when is it going to happen? If I develop something
to solve this lack, how can I share with others, mainly with you, my code. Perhaps this new
featurecould be released in next version....

Thanks in advance and congratulations!

Ricardo Reboucas
System Analyst
ricardo@erija.com.br