From Gopalakrishnan Ramanujam <grama...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: NoSuchMethodException while using Taglibs
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:25:11 GMT
I am instantiating the Struts HTML Tag libraries class directly from my
servlet. I am doing this in the same way as the generated JSP servlet class
will do. Getting the PageContext and setting the PageContext in the new
instantiated Tag. After instantiating the class I call the doStartTag of
the Tag library which should generate the HTML based on the Tag library. I
get the exception while the doStartTag splits the HTML to the JSPWriter for
the associated Tag. This doStartTag implementation requires the Property
bean for getting the Values of the property(I do not have a bean property)
hence I am getting the error.

Is there any way of giving a same Property bean for all the elements but
the generated HTML name should be different??

Thanks
Gopal