From "Mader, Steve" <steve.ma...@eds.com>
Subject RE: DBtaglibs problem connecting via JNDI
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:03:08 GMT
I had this same issue with JRun 3.1.  I wrote my own connection tag to get
around this issue and figured it would be worked out in the final version of
DBTags.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Coleman [mailto:don.coleman@emax.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 10:31 AM
To: 'taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Cc: 'g_mateos@wanadoo.es'
Subject: RE: DBtaglibs problem connecting via JNDI

I'd expect that you have a problem with your connection pool.  Try testing
it outside of the tag library.  Make sure that the name you look up exists.
Check if the DataSource is null.  Check if the connection returned from the
datasource is null.  I had a problem with the Datasource returning null
Connections because my JDBC drivers were not being loaded.