From Troy.Camp...@LibertyMutual.com
Subject RE: Problem using DBTags!
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:24:18 GMT
What are you trying to put in the IF statement (parameters)?

You can put the result from the column into a variable:

  <sql:resultSet id="rset2">
        <sql:getColumn position="1" to="cookievar" />
	<%
    String cookievar;
	cookievar =  pageContext.getAttribute("cookievar").toString();
	out.println("CookieVAR = " + cookievar);

	%>
  </sql:resultSet>

Then perform your IF/Else statement on the variable (cookievar).

thanks!

Troy Campano